Join us this Sunday, March 1st as we celebrate baptism Sunday! 10:30am in the HVA Atrium!
Join us on March 8th for a church luncheon right after our Sunday morning service. We will be meeting in the cafeteria area just outside the auditorium for a time of fellowship and food. Everyone is invited as we take this time to gather as a church family! Dessert sign-ups will also be available below if you wish to bring a dessert to share. We also need several volunteers to help with set-up and clean-up, so if you are interested you may sign-up below as well. We hope to see you there!
To bring a dessert: Click HERE.
To help with set-up and/or clean-up: Click HERE.
Lost and Found
We have several items in lost and found.
- A brown “Prayer Journal.”
- A tan and black pop-up umbrella.
- A small brown ESV Bible.
- A mid-sized black and brown ESV Bible.
- A UT Volunteers trucker hat.
- A young girl’s gray hoodie with a pink ribbon on the zipper.
- A young girl’s pink zip up sweater with a flower pattern.
- A woman’s purple sweater with a flower pattern on the right shoulder.
- A pair of young boy’s gray Keen sandals.
- A pair of young boy’s blue Keen sandals.
If any of these items belong to you, please contact Zach Conant at email@example.com to pickup your item(s). Items that go unclaimed will be donated or thrown away.
The community spotlight is the place to learn about community events and activities that Immanuel Church is involved in throughout the year. Make sure to check in periodically to see opportunities and areas you can serve in as Immanuel seeks to serve our broader Hardin Valley and Knoxville communities!