Hardin Valley Community Clean-Up
Join us on Saturday, April 4th as we help serve the community of Hardin Valley by participating in the Spring Litter Cleanup. Please meet at 9:00am at the Food City in Hardin Valley to register and get supplies. Boots, long pants, and proper clothing for the weather are recommended, while gloves, trash bags, and vests will be provided at registration.
When: Saturday, April 4th from 9:00am to 12:00pm
Where: Food City in Hardin Valley
Questions: Contact Alan Hill at email@example.com.
Health Precautions Sunday
At Immanuel, we want to be good neighbors and be considerate of one another’s health and the health of our community. With that heart, we will make the following adjustments:
- Greeting Time. We will temporarily suspend our customary turn-and-greet handshakes. We also encourage you to avoid handshakes in the atrium and practice good hygiene there.
- Communion. We will use individually packaged communion elements at our next communion service (3/22).
- Attendance. If you are sick, please stay home.
We will continue to monitor and honor any further directives given by our government officials.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and help.
Save the date! Our next family meeting will be on 4/5 at 5:00pm at HVA.
Set-Up Team Volunteers
If you would like to serve at Immanuel Church on Sunday mornings, volunteer spots are available for the Setup Team. Team members serve once per month and are a crucial part of our Sunday morning gatherings. If you would be willing to help, sign up here. Got questions? Contact us.
Lost and Found
We have several items in lost and found.
- A left over plate from the church luncheon.
- A brown “Prayer Journal.”
- A tan and black pop-up umbrella.
- A small brown ESV Bible.
- A mid-sized black and brown ESV Bible.
- A UT Volunteers trucker hat.
- A young girl’s gray hoodie with a pink ribbon on the zipper.
- A young girl’s pink zip up sweater with a flower pattern.
- A woman’s purple sweater with a flower pattern on the right shoulder.
- A pair of young boy’s gray Keen sandals.
- A pair of young boy’s blue Keen sandals.
If any of these items belong to you, please contact Zach Conant at firstname.lastname@example.org to pickup your item(s). Items that go unclaimed will be donated or thrown away.
Street Hope Night of Worship
Street Hope recently broke ground on their new Garland Oaks safe home. To celebrate all the Lord is doing, Street Hope will host a night of praise and worship on 3/26 at 7:00pm at Northstar Church. All are welcome to attend this night of praise and celebration!
If you would like to learn more about Street Hope, click HERE.
If you would like to learn more about Garland Oaks, click HERE.