This is the week at Immanuel…
Midweek (Online) Prayer Meeting
Join us next week for a midweek prayer meeting! This meeting will let us gather together online to encourage one another, pray for one another, and pray for our world.
When: Wednesdays in April
Time: 12:30pm and/or 8:30pm
We invite you to join us for one or both of these meetings!
To join the meeting, visit iknox.org/pray on Wednesday. There you will find instructions and a link to the online meeting.
Services Continue Online
We invite you again to participate in our live online service this Sunday at 10:30am. All the info for streaming the service can be found at iknox.org/live. (You may wish to subscribe to our channel prior to Sunday so that you can easily view the stream from your television.)
- Email. If you came across this newsletter some other way than email, please take a moment to sign up to receive The Week via email. [Note: Our social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) do no reliably surface or distribute our updates.]
- Request prayer. How can we be praying for you? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Giving & Serving.
- CedarBrook Outreach. We are working with CedarBrook Outreach to help provide meals for local families in need. There are a variety of ways to help. To donate money, please go HERE. To view their latest needs and see other ways to partner, please go HERE.
- Give to Immanuel. For detailed instructions, please visit iknox.org/giving.
- Immanuel Resource Team. If you are willing to be on standby for needs at Immanuel, please sign up HERE.
- Request Help. If you need help of any kind (e.g., prayer, financial help, someone to run an errand, just to talk to someone), please, please, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can email us at email@example.com or contact one of us personally.
- Request/refer Counseling. If you or someone you know would like biblical counseling, please visit us at iknox.org/counseling.
Looking for resources to use at home for yourself or for your family? Check out our At-Home Resources page. From music playlists and live streams to Bible resources and kids resources, this page contains multiple resources available to you to help encourage, teach, equip, and bless you and your family!
Blog Post: Our Shield
We continue with a series of reflections on who God is for us. This week we look at God as “Our Shield.”
Prepare for Worship
- Listen to this week’s worship songs: Immanuel Weekly Playlist.
- Catch up on the sermon series via podcast: iTunes, Google Play.