From May 3, 2020.
Covid Updates for Phase 1
Sunday Worship Services
- We will continue online-only services through the month of May.
- We are hoping to launch a hybrid service in June. By “hybrid,” we mean a service that would be both in-person (socially distanced) and streamed online. To accommodate recommended “best practices,” we will likely need to have multiple services.
- As of this family meeting, we are still looking to finalize a temporary location.
- Groups should continue to meet via telecommunication.
- Groups will officially conclude in May. Please fill out your group feedback form.
- We encourage you to stay in touch over the summer.
- Financial Assistance. If you have a need or know of a need, please let us know.
- Budget updates. Currently, our budget is holding steady, and in good order. (If you would like to see the budget slides, please contact us.)
- Organic church: Our church is more than just an organization; we are a living organism. As such, as restrictions lift, we encourage you to consider new ways to connect and encourage one another on your own.
The land search continues. This report details some of the properties considered so far. We hope this update will give you a picture of the process and a feel for the real estate market in our area.
- Land Team: Alan H., Matthew S., Mike R., Wade S., and Zane R.
- Initial search parameters. (Note: these are flexible.)
- Plot size: 12 – 20 Acres.
- Budget: ~1.2M
- Preference A: Hardin Valley Rd.
- Preference B: Campbell Station, Schaffer, Solway.
- Preference C: Farragut (Kingston Pike, Everett Rd).
- Dividing Lines: Pellissippi Parkway, Northshore, Watt Rd.
- Considered Properties
- (To view all the presentation slides, please contact us.)
- We have looked at 8 properties.
- Prices can range from $65k to $85k per acre.
- Some “main street” properties in Hardin Valley have sold for as much as $400k to $800k+ per acre.
In this next season, the land team is further intensifying the search, and looks forward to updating you again soon.