This is the week at Immanuel…
Join us this Sunday!
We will be back at HVA this Sunday (6/7), and we are excited to see everyone! Join us at 10:30am as we gather back together in person. We will be following CDC recommendations as requested. You may view those steps HERE. We will also be offering a live stream of the service which can be found at iknox.org/live at 10:30am on Sunday. Either way, online or in person, we hope you will join us!
Celebrating the Life of Eddie Hackleton
A Celebration of Life service for Eddie Hackelton will be held Friday, June 12th at 6:00pm in the Worship Center at West Park Baptist Church. The service will also be live-streamed on West Park’s Facebook page. Please continue to pray for Cerella and the family during this difficult time.
Community Group Feedback
We want to hear from you! As Community Groups wind down, please take a moment to fill out our Community Group Feedback form. This form allows you to tell us what worked for you and your family, what didn’t work, and what we can do to improve. To fill out the form, please click HERE.
Summer Reading & Feeding Program
This summer is CedarBrook Outreach’s Summer Reading & Feeding Program. Summer Reading & Feeding is an 8-week program that allows CedarBrook to get to know, read to, and encourage the at-risk children in local government housing complexes. It also allows CedarBrook to feed meals to these at-risk children who, in many cases, lose meals over the summer due to summer break and school cafeteria’s being closed.
If you would like to help CedarBrook reach these children, you can sign-up HERE. Volunteering is simple! Volunteer time slots are 11:45am-1:00pm, Monday through Wednesday. Volunteers can choose one of these time slots or choose to volunteer on a regular basis.
- Email. If you came across this newsletter some other way than email, please take a moment to sign up to receive The Week via email. [Note: Our social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) do no reliably surface or distribute our updates.]
- Request prayer. How can we be praying for you? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Giving & Serving.
- CedarBrook Outreach. We are working with CedarBrook Outreach to help provide meals for local families in need. There are a variety of ways to help. To donate money, please go HERE. To view their latest needs and see other ways to partner, please go HERE.
- Give to Immanuel. For detailed instructions, please visit iknox.org/giving.
- Immanuel Resource Team. If you are willing to be on standby for needs at Immanuel, please sign up HERE.
- Request Help. If you need help of any kind (e.g., prayer, financial help, someone to run an errand, just to talk to someone), please, please, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can email us at email@example.com or contact one of us personally.
- Request/refer Counseling. If you or someone you know would like biblical counseling, please visit us at iknox.org/counseling.
- At-Home Resources. Looking for resources to use for yourself or for your family? Check out our At-Home Resources page!
Prepare for Worship
- Listen to this week’s worship songs: Immanuel Weekly Playlist.
- Catch up on the sermon series via podcast: iTunes, Google Play.