This is the week at Immanuel…
Important Change: This Sunday!
This Sunday, July 5 Immanuel will meet online only. This week, one of our Immanuel Church staff members became ill, showing signs of COVID19. While the COVID19 test results have not been returned, the elders have determined it best to move to an online-only meeting for this Sunday.
We appreciate your prayers for our team member and for helping us get the word out regarding this change. We will send out an update regarding next Sunday’s Gathering (7/12) next week.
Summer Reading & Feeding Program
This summer is CedarBrook Outreach’s Summer Reading & Feeding Program. Summer Reading & Feeding is an 8-week program that allows CedarBrook to get to know, read to, and encourage the at-risk children in local government housing complexes. It also allows CedarBrook to feed meals to these at-risk children who, in many cases, lose meals over the summer due to summer break and school cafeteria’s being closed.
If you would like to help CedarBrook reach these children, you can sign-up HERE. Volunteering is simple! Volunteer time slots are 11:45am-1:00pm, Monday through Wednesday. Volunteers can choose one of these time slots or choose to volunteer on a regular basis.
- Email. If you came across this newsletter some other way than email, please take a moment to sign up to receive The Week via email. [Note: Our social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) do no reliably surface or distribute our updates.]
- Request prayer. How can we be praying for you? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Giving & Serving.
- CedarBrook Outreach. We are working with CedarBrook Outreach to help provide meals for local families in need. There are a variety of ways to help. To donate money, please go HERE. To view their latest needs and see other ways to partner, please go HERE.
- Give to Immanuel. For detailed instructions, please visit iknox.org/giving.
- Immanuel Resource Team. If you are willing to be on standby for needs at Immanuel, please sign up HERE.
- Request Help. If you need help of any kind (e.g., prayer, financial help, someone to run an errand, just to talk to someone), please, please, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can email us at email@example.com or contact one of us personally.
- Request/refer Counseling. If you or someone you know would like biblical counseling, please visit us at iknox.org/counseling.
- At-Home Resources. Looking for resources to use for yourself or for your family? Check out our At-Home Resources page!
Prepare for Worship
- Listen to this week’s worship songs: Immanuel Weekly Playlist.
- Catch up on the sermon series via podcast: iTunes, Google Play.