This is the week at Immanuel…
This Sunday we pause our Psalms series for a couple of weeks.
We want to step back and talk about this moment in our history. We believe this moment, challenging as it is, could be our moment…as believers and a church. But we must be ready…
Please make plans to join us, either online or in-person:
- Online. Visit iknox.org/live and find out how to stream the service live at 10:30AM.
- In-Person. We are also meeting (socially distanced) at Hardin Valley Academy (HVA). Per the County’s request, we are following all CDC Guidelines. Please familiarize yourself with them here.
We look forward to seeing you then!
In light of the recent increase in area cases and the updated Knox County guidelines, we want to be especially mindful of CDC and County recommendations for church gatherings. Please help us follow these guidelines by practicing social distancing and wearing a mask if/when distancing is difficult or not feasible. You can see the full list of Immanuel Gathering Guidelines here.
- Email. If you came across this newsletter some other way than email, please take a moment to sign up to receive The Week via email. [Note: Our social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) do no reliably surface or distribute our updates.]
- Request prayer. How can we be praying for you? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Giving & Serving.
- CedarBrook Outreach. We are working with CedarBrook Outreach to help provide meals for local families in need. There are a variety of ways to help. To donate money, please go HERE. To view their latest needs and see other ways to partner, please go HERE.
- Give to Immanuel. For detailed instructions, please visit iknox.org/giving.
- Immanuel Resource Team. If you are willing to be on standby for needs at Immanuel, please sign up HERE.
- Request Help. If you need help of any kind (e.g., prayer, financial help, someone to run an errand, just to talk to someone), please, please, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can email us at email@example.com or contact one of us personally.
- Request/refer Counseling. If you or someone you know would like biblical counseling, please visit us at iknox.org/counseling.
- At-Home Resources. Looking for resources to use for yourself or for your family? Check out our At-Home Resources page!
Choices Resource Center Banquet
Every year, Choices Resource Center hosts their annual fundraising banquet to raise funds for their pro-life ministry. Due to COVID-19, the banquet this year has been pre-recorded and placed online!
If you would like to watch this year’s banquet, you may do so HERE. If you cannot watch the banquet but would like to donate to this ministry, you may do so HERE. (If donating, simply choose “banquet” in the “Choose Fund” category, then in the “Comments” box, write “Banquet 2020.”)
If you would like to learn more about Choices Resource Center and their ministry, click here.
Prepare for Worship
- Listen to this week’s worship songs: Immanuel Weekly Playlist.
- Catch up on the sermon series via podcast: iTunes, Google Play.