See what’s happening at Immanuel Church…
Join us this week at Immanuel Church as we remember Jesus’ work on the cross and celebrate the redemption, reconciliation, life, and freedom it gives. 10:30am @ Hardin Valley Academy.
Join us every Wednesday night for encouragement and discipleship! Kids ministry, core seminars, and students ministry will all begin gathering at the Immanuel Church Community Center.
- iKids Crew: We’re inviting all preschoolers and elementary kids to join us at the Immanuel Community Center for Kids Crew where we’ll learn to know, love, and follow Jesus and have a lot of fun doing it! Make plans to join us September 9th at 6:30pm! If you have any questions or would like to help out, let us know. [Nursery and Toddler rooms will be provided.]
- Core seminars: Exciting seminars heading your way this Fall on Wednesday nights! Visit iknox.org/seminars to view classes and to register.
- iStudents: We are so excited to bring back Beyond! All middle school and high school students are invited to join us every Wednesday starting on Sept. 9th as we grow together and study God’s Word.
Free Coffee Mondays
Stop by the Immanuel Church Ministry Center on Mondays from 5:30pm-8:30pm for a free cup of coffee, hot chocolate, or tea!
When: Mondays from 5:30pm-8:30pm
Where: 10922 Spring Bluff Way, Knoxville, TN 37932
Save the date! Immanuel Church will be having a Women’s Gathering December 4th from 6:30pm-9:00pm at the Immanuel Church Community Center.
Family and Kids Ministry Resources
- The P180 Challenge: Join us as we read a Proverb a day throughout the school year! To find out more, please visit iknox.org/p180.
- Kids4Truth: Each week we will be posting Kids4Truth videos! Be sure to check out this week’s K4T video and follow along in your child’s Kids4Truth Handbook. If you haven’t received a Handbook, be sure to pick it up Sunday morning or at the Ministry Center during the week.
Hardin Valley Fall Clean-Up
Join us on Saturday, November 7th as we help serve the community of Hardin Valley by participating in the Fall Litter Cleanup. Please meet at 9:00am at the Food City in Hardin Valley to register and get supplies.* Boots, long pants, and proper clothing for the weather are recommended, while gloves, trash bags, and vests will be provided at registration.
When: Saturday, November 7th from 9:00am to 12:00pm
Where: Food City in Hardin Valley
Questions: Contact Alan Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please wear a mask at the Pick-Up Station
Prepare for Worship
- Listen to this week’s worship songs: Immanuel Weekly Playlist.
- Catch up on the sermon series via podcast: iTunes, Google Play.
- Email. If you came across this newsletter some other way than email, please take a moment to sign up to receive The Week via email. [Note: Our social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) do no reliably surface or distribute our updates.]
- Request prayer. How can we be praying for you? Please email us at email@example.com.
- Giving & Serving.
- CedarBrook Outreach. We are working with CedarBrook Outreach to help provide meals for local families in need. There are a variety of ways to help. To donate money, please go HERE. To view their latest needs and see other ways to partner, please go HERE.
- Give to Immanuel. For detailed instructions, please visit iknox.org/giving.
- Immanuel Resource Team. If you are willing to be on standby for needs at Immanuel, please sign up HERE.
- Request Help. If you need help of any kind (e.g., prayer, financial help, someone to run an errand, just to talk to someone), please, please, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of us personally.
- Request/refer Counseling. If you or someone you know would like biblical counseling, please visit us at iknox.org/counseling.
- At-Home Resources. Looking for resources to use for yourself or for your family? Check out our At-Home Resources page!