See what’s happening at Immanuel Church…
Happy New Year!
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace. (Numbers 6:24-26)
Thank you for your continued generosity this year! We are so truly grateful!
As the year closes, just a little friendly reminder that all financial gifts must be postmarked by 12/31, to be counted for the year of 2020.
For ways to give, please visit Immanuelknox.org/giving.
To give to Future Foundations, go here: iknox.org/land
One Year Bible
We want to invite you to join us for a journey through the One Year Bible in 2021. Our staff will be embarking on this adventure, and we invite you to join us. If you’d like to read more about this journey, find helpful resources, or ask questions, click HERE! See you in 2021 as we embark on a life-changing journey through God’s Word.
Compassion Tree Donations Due
Thank you again for your generosity in sharing the love of Christ to foster-care families this Christmas!
Please return all selected donations by this Sunday.
We have exciting news: Immanuel Church is pursuing property! If you missed our land meeting this past Sunday, you can catch up on all the info HERE. You can also read the announcement from the Elders. We hope you’ll join to discuss, consider, and pray about this wonderful opportunity!
Family and Kids Ministry Resources
- The P180 Challenge: Join us as we read a Proverb a day throughout the school year! To find out more, please visit iknox.org/p180.
- Kids4Truth: Each week we will be posting Kids4Truth videos! Be sure to check out this week’s K4T video and follow along in your child’s Kids4Truth Handbook. If you haven’t received a Handbook, be sure to pick it up Sunday morning or at the Ministry Center during the week.
Prepare for Worship
- Listen to this week’s worship songs: Immanuel Weekly Playlist.
- Catch up on the sermon series via podcast: iTunes, Google Play.
- Email. If you came across this newsletter some other way than email, please take a moment to sign up to receive The Week via email. [Note: Our social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) do no reliably surface or distribute our updates.]
- Request prayer. How can we be praying for you? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Giving & Serving.
- CedarBrook Outreach. We are working with CedarBrook Outreach to help provide meals for local families in need. There are a variety of ways to help. To donate money, please go HERE. To view their latest needs and see other ways to partner, please go HERE.
- Give to Immanuel. For detailed instructions, please visit iknox.org/giving.
- Immanuel Resource Team. If you are willing to be on standby for needs at Immanuel, please sign up HERE.
- Request Help. If you need help of any kind (e.g., prayer, financial help, someone to run an errand, just to talk to someone), please, please, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can email us at email@example.com or contact one of us personally.
- Request/refer Counseling. If you or someone you know would like biblical counseling, please visit us at iknox.org/counseling.
- At-Home Resources. Looking for resources to use for yourself or for your family? Check out our At-Home Resources page!