See what’s happening at Immanuel Church…
Wednesday Nights Resume 1/27
Wednesday night activities will resume on January, 27th! Core seminars, iKids, and iStudents will all be back at the Immanuel Church Community Center. We look forward to seeing you there!
Join us Sunday, January 31st at 9:15am for our next family meeting. We will be meeting in person at Hardin Valley Academy and online.
Run 4 Their Lives
Join us this year on Saturday, January 30th for the Run 4 Their Lives 5k. The proceeds to this race go to support Freedom424 and Street Hope, two organizations that help fight to end human trafficking in the world. The race will be held virtually this year, however, we will be getting a crew together to run at the Immanuel Church Ministry Center at 9:00am to participate in the 5k!
Do join, simply click HERE. Once you have completed your registration, under “teams” choose “Immanuel Church.” We hope to see you there!
Because You Gave…
Thanks to your generosity at Immanuel Church, here are some ways we have been able to give towards our mission partners and our community!
- We were able to help Missional Living purchase a much needed vehicle for missionary use. Missional Living was able to purchase this vehicle, and our very own Stephanie Kozick has been able to use this vehicle while back in the states.
- We were able to purchase a new laptop for Nate & Lauren Bell, our missionary partners in South Africa.
- We were able to partner with Valley Church to host a coffee cart at HVA to provide teachers and staff with coffee and specialty drinks.
We have exciting news: Immanuel Church is pursuing property! If you missed our land meeting this past Sunday, you can catch up on all the info HERE. You can also read the announcement from the Elders. We hope you’ll join to discuss, consider, and pray about this wonderful opportunity!
Family and Kids Ministry Resources
- The P180 Challenge: Join us as we read a Proverb a day throughout the school year! To find out more, please visit iknox.org/p180.
- Kids4Truth: Each week we will be posting Kids4Truth videos! Be sure to check out this week’s K4T video and follow along in your child’s Kids4Truth Handbook. If you haven’t received a Handbook, be sure to pick it up Sunday morning or at the Ministry Center during the week.
Street Hope Month of Prayer
This month is National Human Trafficking Awareness Month. Join Street Hope, an organization that fights to end human trafficking, for a month of prayer. They have created a calendar that contains 31 ways to pray against human trafficking, which you can find HERE.
If you would like to learn more about Street Hope and their mission, click here.
CedarBrook 2020 Celebration
On Monday, January 25th, CedarBrook Outreach is hosting and online virtual review and celebration to highlight the ways God has worked in our community over the past year. If you would like to participate in this encouraging evening, you may do so by clicking HERE.
If you would like to learn more about CedarBrook, click here.
Prepare for Worship
- Listen to this week’s worship songs: Immanuel Weekly Playlist.
- Catch up on the sermon series via podcast: iTunes, Google Play.
- Email. If you came across this newsletter some other way than email, please take a moment to sign up to receive The Week via email. [Note: Our social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) do no reliably surface or distribute our updates.]
- Request prayer. How can we be praying for you? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Giving & Serving.
- CedarBrook Outreach. We are working with CedarBrook Outreach to help provide meals for local families in need. There are a variety of ways to help. To donate money, please go HERE. To view their latest needs and see other ways to partner, please go HERE.
- Give to Immanuel. For detailed instructions, please visit iknox.org/giving.
- Immanuel Resource Team. If you are willing to be on standby for needs at Immanuel, please sign up HERE.
- Request Help. If you need help of any kind (e.g., prayer, financial help, someone to run an errand, just to talk to someone), please, please, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can email us at email@example.com or contact one of us personally.
- Request/refer Counseling. If you or someone you know would like biblical counseling, please visit us at iknox.org/counseling.
- At-Home Resources. Looking for resources to use for yourself or for your family? Check out our At-Home Resources page!