See what’s happening at Immanuel Church…
Family Meeting Updates
Missions Week 2021: Life On Mission
Save the date!
Our Missions Week will begin on Sunday, February 21st and go through Sunday, February 28th.
This year’s theme is “Life on Mission.”
This will be a week of encouragement, equipping, and challenging. Join us!
- Sunday (2/21) – 10:30 AM – Plenary Session 1
with Jeff S. (at HVA)
- Sunday (2/21) – 5:00 PM – Plenary Session 2
with Jeff and Julie S. (at the Community Center)
- Wednesday (2/24) – 6:30 PM – Plenary Session 3
with Missionary Partners (at the Community Center)
- Sunday (2/28) – 10:30 AM – Plenary Session 4
with Kyle Landis (at HVA)
* Other opportunities may be available within ministry groups.
Make plans to join us!
Because You Gave…
Thanks to your generosity at Immanuel Church, here are some ways we have been able to give towards our mission partners and our community!
- We were able to help Missional Living purchase a much needed vehicle for missionary use. Missional Living was able to purchase this vehicle, and our very own Stephanie Kozick has been able to use this vehicle while back in the states.
- We were able to purchase a new laptop for Nate & Lauren Bell, our missionary partners in South Africa.
- We were able to partner with Valley Church to host a coffee cart at HVA to provide teachers and staff with coffee and specialty drinks.
Family and Kids Ministry Resources
- The P180 Challenge: Join us as we read a Proverb a day throughout the school year! To find out more, please visit iknox.org/p180.
- Kids4Truth: Each week we will be posting Kids4Truth videos! Be sure to check out this week’s K4T video and follow along in your child’s Kids4Truth Handbook. If you haven’t received a Handbook, be sure to pick it up Sunday morning or at the Ministry Center during the week.
On Saturday, March 13th, CedarBrook is hosting a Clay Shooting Fundraiser. For more information, or to sign-up, click HERE.
When: 3/13. 1st flight: 9:00am, 2nd flight: 1:30pm
Where: Chilhowee Sportsman’s Club
Cost: $125/person, $450/team of 4
Lunch will be provided!
Baby Bottle Return
If you took a baby bottle to donate cash, coins, or checks to Choices Resource Center, please return the bottles to Zachary Conant, this Sunday 2/7.
Bridges Out of Poverty
On February 11th, CedarBrook Outreach is hosting Bridges Out of Poverty, a day training event to help equip saints with awareness, servanthood, and compassion. If you would like to register, email Jeremy Unthank at email@example.com.
When: 2/11 from 9:00am-4:00pm
Where: Northstar Church
Cost: $25 for a book
Lunch will be provided.
Prepare for Worship
- Listen to this week’s worship songs: Immanuel Weekly Playlist.
- Catch up on the sermon series via podcast: iTunes, Google Play.
- Email. If you came across this newsletter some other way than email, please take a moment to sign up to receive The Week via email. [Note: Our social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) do no reliably surface or distribute our updates.]
- Request prayer. How can we be praying for you? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Giving & Serving.
- CedarBrook Outreach. We are working with CedarBrook Outreach to help provide meals for local families in need. There are a variety of ways to help. To donate money, please go HERE. To view their latest needs and see other ways to partner, please go HERE.
- Give to Immanuel. For detailed instructions, please visit iknox.org/giving.
- Immanuel Resource Team. If you are willing to be on standby for needs at Immanuel, please sign up HERE.
- Request Help. If you need help of any kind (e.g., prayer, financial help, someone to run an errand, just to talk to someone), please, please, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can email us at email@example.com or contact one of us personally.
- Request/refer Counseling. If you or someone you know would like biblical counseling, please visit us at iknox.org/counseling.
- At-Home Resources. Looking for resources to use for yourself or for your family? Check out our At-Home Resources page!