See what’s happening at Immanuel Church…
Missions Week 2021
Our Missions Week will begin this Sunday, February 21st and go through Sunday, February 28th. This year’s theme is “Life on Mission.” This will be a week of encouragement, equipping, and challenging. Join us!
- Sunday (2/21) – 10:30 AM – Plenary Session 1
with Jeff (at HVA)
- Sunday (2/21) – 5:00 PM – Plenary Session 2
with Jeff and Julie (at the Community Center)
- Wednesday (2/24) – 6:30 PM – Plenary Session 3
with Missionary Partners (at the Community Center)
- Sunday (2/28) – 10:30 AM – Plenary Session 4
with Kyle Landis (at HVA)
* Other opportunities may be available within ministry groups.
Global Girlfriends & God’s Glory
Who: We will chat with Julie S. and Steph K. about Global Girlfriends & God’s Glory. (Our conversations will be geared toward adults however, middle/high school ladies are more than welcome.)
What: God knows the needs of women…He created us in His image. God also sees the effects this past year has had on everyone, everywhere, and He has been glorified as women around the globe have served Him by serving each other!
Where: The Community Center and on Zoom. A Zoom link will be provided at: iknox.org/women
When: Monday, February 22nd @ 6:30pm
Coffee and tea will be served. Can’t wait to see you!
Also, do we have your contact info? If not, please fill out this connection card: iknox.org/connect
Save the Date- Family Meeting 3/7
Save the date! Immanuel Church’s next family meeting will be held on Sunday, March 7th, at 9:15am at HVA and online. See you there!
Dads, Daughters, Dancing, & Desserts
Family and Kids Ministry Resources
- The P180 Challenge: Join us as we read a Proverb a day throughout the school year! To find out more, please visit iknox.org/p180.
- Kids4Truth: Each week we will be posting Kids4Truth videos! Be sure to check out this week’s K4T video and follow along in your child’s Kids4Truth Handbook. If you haven’t received a Handbook, be sure to pick it up Sunday morning or at the Ministry Center during the week.
On Saturday, March 13th, CedarBrook is hosting a Clay Shooting Fundraiser. For more information, or to sign-up, click HERE.
When: 3/13. 1st flight: 9:00am, 2nd flight: 1:30pm
Where: Chilhowee Sportsman’s Club
Cost: $125/person, $450/team of 4
Lunch will be provided!
Prepare for Worship
- Listen to this week’s worship songs: Immanuel Weekly Playlist.
- Catch up on the sermon series via podcast: iTunes, Google Play.