See what’s happening at Immanuel Church…
Join us this Easter Sunday as we celebrate the risen King! 10:30am at Hardin Valley Academy.
Join us for the Sent Campaign. The goal of the Sent Campaign is to open our eyes to see missional opportunities around us and to take a step towards them.
To help us out, we have a list of ideas that you can pick from to widen your missional perspective and engage in missions now. These ideas vary widely, and they speak to different ages and stages, giftings and maturity levels, and different points along the discipleship journey. Some are meant to encourage getting to know folks outside your Christian circles, some are acts of hospitality, and some are about training. Hopefully, no matter your starting place, everyone can find an activity that encourages them to take another step in outreach.
To see the full list, as well as get more information, click HERE.
Interested in serving on a short term mission trip? We have the trip for you! Join us the week of May 29th-June 4th as we serve at Camp Ta-Pa-Win-Go! Located outside of Johnson City, TN, this camp serves area youth by offer day camps throughout the summer. We have the opportunity to run one of these weeks! If you would like to sign up, click HERE. If you have any questions, please email Eddie Irwin at firstname.lastname@example.org or Zachary Conant at email@example.com.
- Praise/Worship: leading morning and afternoon chapel times
- Sound crew: Run a/v equipment
- Games/waterslide leaders: plan games and help set-up waterfall
- Craft team: plan and run crafts
- Pool monitors: monitor the pool area
- Camp team helpers: help lead small teams of campers during the day.
- $120 per person (covers 3 meals/day, cabin lodging, and a t-shirt)
- Bring additional cash for a meal on Sunday afternoon
- Bring additional cash if you would like to purchase anything from the canteen or souvenir shop
Hardin Valley Spring Clean-Up Day
The Hardin Valley clean-up scheduled for March 27th was rescheduled. See the information below on the new date for the clean-up.
Join us Saturday, April 10th as we help serve the community of Hardin Valley by participating in the Spring Litter Cleanup. Please meet at 9:00am at the Food City in Hardin Valley to register and get supplies.* Boots, long pants, and proper clothing for the weather are recommended, while gloves, trash bags, and vests will be provided at registration.
When: Saturday, April 10th from 9:00am to 12:00pm
Where: Food City in Hardin Valley
Planning on attending? Please contact Alan Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know you are planning on attending the clean-up.
*Please wear a mask at the Pick-Up Station
Immanuel, you now have access to an extensive, new video library: RightNow Media! A huge library of Christian videos for all ages, individuals, families, and small groups, we believe that RightNow Media will be a great resource for helping you grow in your faith. Create your free account today by clicking here.
We Need You!
Do you want to serve and make a big impact? Each week, the Set-Up Team transforms HVA into great spaces for our Immanuel Kids and guests. The Team is in need of crew members who can serve just once a month. If you’re interested, contact Kealan at email@example.com.
Sermon Study Guides
Want to go further in our study of James? Check out our weekly Sermon Study Guide. Each Monday you can find questions that will help you better understand and apply Sunday’s sermon. Use it in your own personal study or discuss it with family and friends. Find the Guides at iknox.org/sermons. [Under “More Messages”, “CG Study Guide”]
Family and Kids Ministry Resources
- The P180 Challenge: Join us as we read a Proverb a day throughout the school year! To find out more, please visit iknox.org/p180.
- Kids4Truth: Each week we will be posting Kids4Truth videos! Be sure to check out this week’s K4T video and follow along in your child’s Kids4Truth Handbook. If you haven’t received a Handbook, be sure to pick it up Sunday morning or at the Ministry Center during the week.
Prepare for Worship
- Listen to this week’s worship songs: Immanuel Weekly Playlist.
- Catch up on the sermon series via podcast: iTunes, Google Play.