Men’s Cornhole Tournament
It’s back! The ultimate annual competition of throwing bean bags has returned for its third year! The Men’s Cornhole Tournament will be played on Thursday, September 9th at 6:00pm. We’ll be at the Immanuel Church Ministry Center with food, friends, and competition as teams take on each other to get their name on the Cornhole Tournament Trophy. This is a great event to invite a neighbor or friend to, so invite a friend and get ready to play! To sign-up for the event, simply click the link below!
Mark you calendars! Our next family meeting will be Sunday, August 29th, 5pm at the Immanuel Church Community Center.
Wednesday night is back!
- Adults: Open House August 18th. The first two Wednesdays we will host an open house for adults (with refreshments!) in the Fellowship Hall. We will use these two Wednesdays to preview the fall. We hope these will be informative and a welcome breather in a busy season.
- Aug 18th – During this open house, we will preview all the Core Seminars for the fall.
- iKids (Birth – 5th): Class are underway. Join us! Click here for more iKids info.
- Students (6th-12th): Youth Group (a.k.a., “Beyond”): Group is underway. Join us! Click here for more Student info.
At a glance…
What: Wednesday Groups
Where: IC Community Center
(10613 Dogwood Rd, 37931)
When: 6:30pm – 8:00pm
The Christian life is better with others. Just as your fitness goals are better achieved with the support of others, so your spiritual goals are better achieved with support of other Christians. You were not meant to go it alone.
As we head towards the fall, registration for Community Groups is getting underway. These groups provide a smaller setting where you can go beyond chitchat and really get to know and be known by others.
If you’re interested in learning more or registering for a community group, simply click HERE.
Team with us!
Jump in with one of our service teams this fall! It’s a great way to dive into church life and to help others. We have opportunities with Setup Team, Tech Team, Events Team, Hospitality Team, and others.
Go here to sign up.
Join the iKids Team
Do you know that each month we have the joy of ministering to over 80 children in Immanuel Kids? That means we need 50 volunteers willing to share and show God’s love to these little ones. If you are interested in joining the iKids Ministry Team, please complete this survey.
Women’s Coffee & Connection
ICYA Summer Retreat
Are you a college student or young adult between the ages of 18-30? Do you know someone who is? If so, you won’t want to miss the Immanuel Church Young Adults Summer Retreat! Located at the beautiful Hidden Mountain Resort, ICYA will be headed to the retreat on 8/27-8/29. This weekend will be a time to grow closer to the Lord, grow closer to community, and have a ton of fun! For more information, click HERE. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com!
Students: Lake Day 2021!
iStudents is returning to the lake! Join us August 21st for this family friendly event. Details will follow, but expect burgers, hotdogs, boats, and fun! We will meet at the Ministry Center to make sure everyone knows how to get there! Please bring a drink and bag of chips to share. The rest of the food will be provided!
Prepare for Worship
- Listen to this week’s worship songs: Immanuel Weekly Playlist.
- Catch up on the sermon series via podcast: iTunes, Google Play.