Immanuel Short Term Mission Trip
October 5-11, 2018
- Great opportunity for global missions.
- Encourage Angie Johnson and her family.
- Be a part of what God is doing in Honduras.
- Serve the people of La Paz and El Filtro.
Potential Ministry Opportunities
- Construction at The Filling Station (Angie’s Feeding Center).
- VBS or ESL ministry to a local Bi-Lingual School in El Filtro, the local Public School, at The Filling Station, at a local orphanage, and in several impoverished parts of town.
- Leading worship at a local church.
- Outreach-Provide meals to the poor of La Paz and El Filtro.
- Computer training.
Team size will be 10-25
- Entry Level Trip
- Open to families. Age 10 and up.
- Capable of physical labor (lots of walking and long hours)
- Immanuel Church member
- Willing to interact with children and people of other ethnicities
- Extremely flexible and adaptable to changing situations and schedules
- Open to sharing testimony or leading worship.
- Airfare and ministry costs subject to change
**In most cases, Immanuel Church contributes designated funds to members who have undergone the application and interview process and met SMTP criteria.
For Further Research/Reading
- for this trip, the team, and God’s will for your part.
- for the Angie Johnson de Rivera, her family and their ministry to Honduras.
- for the people of Honduras that we will encounter.
- Start preparing spiritually, physically, financially.
- Do some research (See links above).
- Complete and submit the STMT application before June 10, 2018.