Life is better when we are together! Immanuel Church Young Adults (ICYA) exists to connect college students and young adults to the truth and hope of the Gospel through learning, gathering, worshipping, and serving together. Whether you are a college student or in your 20s or 30s, ICYA has a place for you!
With several groups that meet throughout the week, you will be able to find a community of believers who are passionate about Jesus, passionate about encouraging others, and passionate about growing together!
Our two main groups are:
- ICYA-Wednesday: This group focuses on college-aged students and young adults. It typically meets midweek at our Ministry Center. This group allows students to go deeper into God’s Word through community, encouragement, and growing together.
- ICYA-Sunday: This group exists to connect young adults, college-aged or career, single or married, to hope in Jesus through community, encouragement, and growing together. It typically meets Sunday evenings in a local home.
We also offer other connection points during the month:
- ICYA Game Nights: Game Nights are a great way to connect with others and have fun playing your favorite games! They are held every three weeks, at our Immanuel Church Ministry Center.
- ICYA Nights: ICYA Nights are our once a month young adult event nights meant to help connect young adults and to help grow our faith. These are normally held on Thursday evenings, though special events may change the day and location periodically.
- Coffee Shop: Looking for a way to serve? We host a local outdoor coffee shop at our ministry office every Monday evening from 5:30pm-8:30pm. Come hang out with us!
Events and Retreats
ICYA also participates in a variety of activities and events throughout the year. From retreats to event nights, these activities allow ICYA to build relationships with one another and encourage each other in the hope of the Gospel.If you would like to learn more about ICYA or how to be involved in one of our groups or events, contact Zachary Conant at firstname.lastname@example.org.