We believe joining a local church is a vital help to our spiritual growth.
When we plant roots in a church community, we reap a harvest of encouragement, love, and accountability. And together, we can accomplish more than apart.
If you are interested in partnering with us through membership, we invite you to…
Get to Know Us
Membership is saying that not only do you want to attend our church, but you also want to partner with our church. To partner with us, you need to consider if you can joyfully affirm what we are doing and where we are headed (e.g., doctrine, values, structure). To that end, in addition to attending services and meeting us, it may be helpful to review our Bylaws, Statement of Faith, and Church Commitments. You may also wish to view our Key Pursuits.
- Goal: To confirm that you can support and be accountable to the direction of the church.
- Links: Bylaws, Statement of Faith, Church Commitments, Key Pursuits.
Talk with a Pastor
If you are ready to join, we ask that you then talk with a pastor. To facilitate that process, we ask that you submit a personal questionnaire. Submitting this questionnaire lets us know that you are officially pursuing membership, and it serves as a tool to get to know you better.
- Goal: To confirm your conversion and baptism and to answer any questions you may have.
- Links: Membership Questionnaire. You can return this to a pastor or email it.
Be Received into Membership
At a Church in Conference (a.k.a., “Family Meeting”) the pastors will then recommend you to the congregation for membership. They will then vote to receive you as a member.
- Goal: To confirm your membership and make you feel welcome and known by the congregation.